We can’t underestimate the possibility of satanic challenges and oppositions meant to impede all our efforts geared towards effectiveness in winning friends – #ProsperAnangQuotes
In overcoming barriers to winning friends, the issue of prayer as one of the tools we need can’t be overemphasized. A renowned Evangelist once said, “Evangelism without prayer is like an explosive without a detonator”.
What this means is that prayer has an extremely important role to play in winning friends. Undermining such a priceless tool would mean never getting close to our goals of winning friends for the kingdom of God. This explains why Paul told Timothy, “1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time [1Timothy 2:1-6].
8 REASONS WHY WE MUST COUPLE WINNING FRIENDS WITH PRAYER
- For spiritual blindness to be broken out of men’s heart [2Corinthians 4:3-4].
- To break every form of satanic resistance or opposition to the truth of our message [2Timothy 4:14-15; Acts 13:6-12].
- To receive spiritual strength in order to fulfill our assignment [2Timothy 4:16-18].
- To dismantle strongholds of the wrong concept.
- For spiritual open doors.
6. To destroy Religious barriers.
7. To destabilize satanic plans, conspiracies and schemes against our lives and health [Acts. 23:12-15].
- To restore life to man [Acts 20:7-12].
I’m certain that you were blessed by this post. Please, feel free to leave your comment and share with others.
You’re deeply loved, highly favoured and greatly blessed because you’re God’s righteousness in Christ, and a life-giving spirit just like Jesus.
Jesus Is Lord!